Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thing # 9

I guess not everything has to be fun, eh? This has probably been my least favorite activity so far. Now, notice I said least favorite... not least useful!
In my humble opinion, Edublogs work the best- they provide you with a great starting point. Google search tool was probably the most straightforward. I am thrilled about some of the resources I found, such as ESL Podcast and signed up for a couple of alerts for ESL blogs. There are several ESL feeds out there- Let’s take advantage!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found info specific to your needs. Will you be listing the blogs you follow on your side bar? I would love to check in occasionally and read up on ESL issues from blogs you deem useful....
    Not a requirement ..just wondering!

    ReplyDelete