Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thing # 8

I guess anyone who uses the web regularly can use readers to save time. I like the fact that one does not need to visit sites individually especially if they change their content regularly, that is free, and that it’s easy to add. I guess is a way to always get fresh information- I am all for that!!!!

RSS can be used in schools where teachers and students blog as a way to group blog posts. There are also many different sites that provide teachers and students with question/problem of the day or word of the day- subscribe and, bang you have a new routine! I also guess that during these difficult times students and teachers could also monitor different grant and scholarship opportunities. Ok, ok… I am probably on left field now!

I tried to link my reader here, but was struggling with getting the public view done- so I quit. I will come back to it after I get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment