Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thing # 7

I am not very big in using calendars- I pretty much remember where I need to be (well, or that may be why I am sometimes late!)… I did set up a calendar with Google Calendar, but I am not making it public as I will try to use it for personal information such as birthday etc. I like the fact that is free and web based, which means I don’t have to have my computer with me to access it.
Google Advanced Search- I am very familiar with the basics of Google search, but I really enjoyed learning and practicing using GAS- I was impressed by the options it offers to make the searches more precise and getting more accurate and useful results when looking for information. It's always a good day when I learn something that will make my life easier!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like my email calender. I use it every day and I have combined it with my school calender. It is really helpful. I hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete