Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool #2

The internet and everything it has to offer at times a bit daunting, but I have no doubt that when used effectively it provides schools with an excellent opportunity to engage the community we serve. I am all about creating an online community in a school but not only for teachers. I believe in also using these tools to create opportunity for a school to connect with families and share information rapidly. I find that one of the great things about being a part of an online community is that all members can be flexible in how they participate in the activity... I am interested in moving from being a "lurker" to a more active member when it comes to people's blogs, the same way I am in my Facebook account. I really like that most social tools are free!

No comments:

Post a Comment