Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tool #11

1. Any tool that simplifies my life is well received! :) I started playing with Prezi and I think once I master it (many, many months from now), it will become one of my favorites, leaving behind the old power point presentations! I also really like ANIMOTO- an easy way to incorporate a slide show with music.

2. I think these tools go beyond transforming my thinking, they transform teaching methodologies, a more student centered approach to teaching and learning.

3. I enjoyed the process. No really unexpected outcomes, but I do realize education is moving to the digital age and the content is moving from traditional text-based learning to multimedia. I have a lot to learn and incorporate in my every day life just to keep up with the way our students learn and their all digital environment.

4 comments:

  1. Completing the transformation is challenging. These tools can help, but for those of us who have grown up in this system and have been steeped in it for so long, it will take some time. Glad you enjoyed the 11 Tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing the 11 Tools. I'm proud of you and can't wait to see where you take PSE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to work with you this year and appreciate in advance all the help that you will give me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ms. Interanio. My name is Sonya Guzman and I teach 4th grade ESL at PSE. I look forward to meeting you. :)

    ReplyDelete