Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tool #7

I am aware that my response to this question is in different format than requested in the assignment.

As someone who struggles to sit in meetings and in trainings for a long time, I find the tools under asynchronous learning easier to use for my own personal/professional growth and to communicate with others.

However, I believe we are not using some of these tools to the extend we could be using them (except for email). There are many live webinars for staff development that later are recorded so that teachers can view at their convenience (even from home!) and same is for discussion boards.

One of my objectives would be to bring throughout the year some of these webinars and even discussion boards to the different teams (of course, never to replace "real time" staff meetings :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment