Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool #4

Gotta love Google Docs! I really like this tool. The biggest thing is that my documents are "right there" accessible 24/7 365 regardless of the computer infront of me. From an administrator's point of view, this tool would be great for scheduling, preparing agendas, share notes from meetings, minutes, etc... Just imagine the paper we can save in schools!

The implications for the classroom are huge. It allows students to work together without having to be sitting next to each other, streamline presentations, go over the writing process... endless!

1 comment:

  1. We were all talking about the budget savings for paper yesterday while we were working at the middle school. So, I guess great minds think alike. Also, this is a great way to move teachers away from work sheets. The other thing I was talking to them about - doing quizzes this way. Then all the class answers pop into a spreedsheet and it makes it VERY easy to grade. I hope you are having fun. I look forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete