Monday, March 9, 2009

Thing #19

I had a great time experimenting and using Wufoo. This tool allowed me to effortlessly create a form. You can create surveys, contact forms, registration forms, and so on- will continue using it for sure! Once you have created the document you want, you can be notified via email, create graphs, view stats and email your form to a group of people, imagine that! I really liked this internet application as it was very flexible and it required little technical knowledge. I am sure that if I had been willing to go further than the free level of serviced provided by Wufoo, I would have been able to do more and see even more benefits. Lastly, one of the benefits I see is that as educators we work with a lot of data, Wufoo can help organize it and understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment